95.1 SHINE-FM is seeking an intern with a heart for community outreach and an interest in radio promotions. The intern hired for this position must be comfortable interacting with the station’s listeners in a positive and encouraging manner.
The intern is required to have weeknight and weekend availability. It is highly recommended that the intern is working towards a degree in communications, marketing, or business. The intern will be assigned a mentor in order to foster their spiritual growth throughout the duration of their internship.
Interns will gain experience in the following areas:
- Building and communicating with a volunteer team
- Creating radio promotions
- Communicating with prize winners
- Representing 95.1 SHINE-FM at concerts and other station events
- Planning and coordinating local community outreach events