Gift and Database Manager
Peter and John Ministries is seeking a full-time Gift and Database Manager. Do you have experience in database administration and gift processing? We are looking for a person to join the Development Team.
If you or someone you know would be interested in working in fundraising and development for 95.1 SHINE-FM and its sister ministry, River Valley Ranch, please go to: www.gopjm.com/join-our-team. No phone calls. EOE.
Assistant Program Director
Brighter Media Group/95.1 SHINE-FM is seeking a full-time Assistant Program Director. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning, managing, and scheduling programming for the radio station
- Maintain programming standards created by the Program Director
- Various administrative tasks related to the management of content across all aspects of programming.
If you are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the mission of Brighter Media Group/SHINE-FM, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax 410-247-4533. No phone calls. EOE.
Account Executives/Advertising Media Specialists
95.1 SHINE-FM Baltimore (Peter and John Ministries) is seeking Account Executives/Advertising Media specialists to develop, execute and optimize multi-media strategies and advertising sales across our broadcast and digital platforms. Join a team of professionals in a highly rewarding career in a positive environment. We are looking for enthusiastic and outgoing people who choose a positive attitude and enjoy hard work.
Primary responsibilities will include prospecting local direct business owners and managers, selling radio advertising campaigns, digital media and special event sponsorships, as well as special promotions across our broadcast and digital platforms.
Must be highly proficient in:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with direct clients
- Prospecting for new business
- Selling digital products as they relate to the broadcast industry
- Creating customized client-focused solutions
- Developing new business revenue streams through new and existing clients
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, one-to-three years selling experience in broadcast television, cable television, or radio. Must have a professional appearance. A driver’s license and good driving record are required.
No phone calls please. Send resume and cover letter to Mark Mobley, Director of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peter and John Ministries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to send your resume to 95.1 SHINE-FM, mail it to:
3500 Commerce Drive
Baltimore, MD 21227