Below are two lists for you from Mark Merril of All Pro Dad.
First, 10 texts to send to your husband over the next 10 days:
- Just wanted you to know that you are on my mind today. I’m your #1 fan and cheering you on. Go get ‘em!
- We have made some great memories together. Thinking of them and thankful for you today.
- I appreciate your hard work and tenacity even though I may not say it often enough.
- If there were more men like you in this world, it would be a better place. Glad we are on the same team in life.
- If you feel really burdened today, remember that I want to help you. Let me know how.
- I’m looking forward to having some time alone with you soon. Let’s plan on something!
- You are really skilled at ___________. I’m honored to be married to you and I believe in you.
- If you asked me again today, even after all we’ve been through, I’d still say, “I do!”
- I appreciate that you try to show me you love me in different ways. Thanks for ________ which I know means you love me.
- The day’s been rough, the week’s been long, but I’m still so glad we’re in this adventure together. I love you.
Now, Here is Mark's 10 texts husbands should send to their wives:
- Of all the guys in all the world, I’m honored to be the one who gets to do life with you.
- Today’s been a rough day, but thinking of you makes it all worth it.
- You’re my best reason to go to bed at night and my best reason to get up in the morning. Can’t wait to see you later today!
- No matter how you feel about yourself today, remember this: There’s at least one person on this earth who knows how awesome you are – me!
- What can I do to make your day or night easier? Give me some tips…I want to help.
- I may not always understand you, but I’m trying because I love you. Thanks for being patient with me.
- I admire your ability to _____________. That is so important to our family. Just wanted you to know that.
- Remember when we started this life together? Even if we knew then what we know now…I’d do it all over again.
- If I could drop what I’m doing right now to be with you, I’d do it in a heartbeat. Love you!
- I just wanted to hit the pause button at work today to let you know how grateful I am to be your husband.
Read more on Mark's website.