Here's a great list from Parents.com of things that you can do that mean a lot to your kids!
1. Wear that macaroni necklace to work. Well, at least until you’re safely out the door.
2. Tape a family mantra or slogan (Unstoppable! We can, we will! We’ve got this!) to your refrigerator door and invoke it whenever your child feels discouraged.
3. Go for a walk with just one child.
4. Slip a note (and an occasional piece of chocolate) into her lunch box.
5. Build your own Minecraft world alongside his. ￼
6. Say “yes” to something usually off-limits, like sitting on the counter.
7. Show as much enthusiasm on amusement-park rides as they do.
8. If you quarrel in front of your child, make sure that he also sees you make up.
9. When her room looks like a tsunami swept through it, close the door and get on with your day.
10. Skype or do FaceTime with Grandma every now and then.
Click here to keep reading and see all thirty ideas.