(Image courtesy of Diethood)
Below is the recipe we found from Diethood.com
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8x8 brownie pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place the eggs in your mixer's bowl and beat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the eggs have tripled in size. This may take up to 10 minutes with a handheld mixer on high.
- Heat the Nutella in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Remove and stir.
- Slowly pour a stream of the warm Nutella over the eggs, beating until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with very few crumbs.
- Remove and let completely cool before cutting.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Cut into bars and serve.
***DO NOT put the Nutella-Jar in the microwave. Measure out 1 cup of Nutella and microwave it in a microwave-safe bowl.