Understanding and Responding to Sexual Abuse
Dr. Diane Langberg, PhD, author of Suffering and the Heart of God, and On the Threshold of Hope, is presenting at this event. This event is for pastors, leaders, counselors, and any person who wants to help understand and respond to the issue of sexual abuse.
Dr. Langberg will be presenting on:
- Learning the scope and nature of sexual abuse
- Understanding PTSD and Complex Trauma
- Consider how trauma affects spirituality and results in deep grief
- Learn how to respond to victims in non-harming ways
- Learn about the contagious nature of trauma and how to protect the caregiver.
$50 if you are interested in 6 CEU credits (for professionals)
Register online: www.safeharbor1.com/events or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Childcare not provided.