Who is eligible to apply?
- Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student
- Must agree to our statement of faith
What are the application deadlines?
- Summer Deadline: April 2nd
- Fall Deadline: July 30th
- Spring Deadline: December 3rd
When will this internship take place?
- Summer Internship: 8-12 weeks beginning in early June
- Fall Internship: 8-12 weeks beginning in early October
- Spring Internship: 8-12 weeks beginning in early February
What does a typical week look like?
You will work 6 hours each day, Monday-Friday. Certain internship roles may require evening and weekend hours. You will work a maximum of 30 hours each week.
Will I need my own transportation?
In order to fulfill your daily responsibilites with ease, a reliable form of transportaiton is necessary for your internship.
Can I receive college credit for my internship?
You may receive college credit pending clearance from their University. If your school offers internship opportunities, we will work directly with them to ensure that you meet the necessary requirements.
When will I be notified about acceptance into the Ministry in Media internship program?
You will be notified approximately one month before the start date of your internship.
Is this internship paid?
Yes. All interns will receive a bimonthly stipend of $600.00.