8 Bible Verses To Remind You That God Has Your Back
There are days when it feels like everyone has abandoned you. There may be days where you don’t feel like you’re hearing God. Rest assured that God has not disappeared. He is there with you.
We hope these verses encourage you and remind you that God always has your back.
- “For the Lord will go ahead of you; yes, the God of Israel will protect you from behind.” – Isaiah 52:12b
- “Then your salvation will come like the dawn, and your wounds will quickly heal. Your godliness will lead you forward, and the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind. Then when you call, the Lord will answer. ‘Yes, I am here,’ he will quickly reply.” – Isaiah 58:8-9
- “Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, ‘I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.'” – Hebrews 13:5
- “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10
- “Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.” – Psalm 23:4
- “And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you. He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world cannot receive him, because it isn’t looking for him and doesn’t recognize him. But you know him, because he lives with you now and later will be in you. No, I will not abandon you as orphans–I will come to you.” – John 14:16-18
- “For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.” – Zephaniah 3:17
- “Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.” – Deuteronomy 31:8