Your Day Brighter
Struggling to find peace in the madness of life? This is the podcast for you.
Welcome to the Your Day Brighter Podcast. Each week, host Tracey Tiernan shares real stories from real people who are making a real positive impact in their communities, giving us real hope in this world. You will walk away not only feeling encouraged but with practical ways to live a positive, hopeful, joy-filled life.
Tracey Tiernan is a veteran morning radio personality at 95.1 SHINE-FM in Baltimore, Maryland. She served as the Creative Arts Program Director at her local church for nearly 20 years.
She is a true enneagram 4, proud redhead, artist, worship leader, songwriter, coffee snob, wife to Gary and stepmom to her six bonus kids. Her superpower? Empathy. She is convinced of five things:
- Everyone needs hope and encouragement.
- Everyone has something good to contribute to the world.
- We can learn from absolutely anyone.
- Life is better when we do it with God
- Diversity is a privilege that’s given to us to share the journey of life with people that are different than we are.
Thank you for taking the time to listen to Your Day Brighter. We are glad you’re here.